Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bubbers #2

It's official! Baby #2 is a BOY! Can you believe we will have two of these precious bubbers?! We are crossing our fingers that he will take after his older brother!



I decided to make our tree skirt since they can run a little pricey. This was super easy and turned out better than i thought it would!
Ready for Santa
Brad and i celebrated our 4th Year Anniversary! We went to our FAVORITE restaurant ever! Seriously, the food is to die for. I already want to go back.



I don't know how this picture got way down here, but this is me enjoying my heavenly food.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness bubbers is so adorable! Those are some huge mushrooms, you eat those too? :) love the Christmas tree skirt so talented.

debra said...

Congratulations on baby boy #2! It will be fun to have two boys close together. Your little Evan sure is cute!
Love, Aunt Debbie

aprilaleman said...

what restaurant???

Kara said...

Congrats on boy #2!!