Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby Shower and More

We've been quite busy around here! Brad and I are just getting ready for baby #2 to arrive (in about a month!). Well, it's mainly me telling brad what i need him to do before this baby comes! I think Brad and I are BOTH ready for me to not be pregnant anymore. =)
I don't know how these pictures get out of order, but they do! I could tell Evan was ready for bed one night cuz he climbed under the table and said night night, and then laid down. What a little cutie!
Looks like a hard pillow bubbas!
Britt and Linds came to visit me and also threw me an awesome baby shower! Britt went crazy and did a fantastic job on the decorations. The theme was, "She's About to Pop" and everything had to do with popping. I loved it!

Linds and Britt being silly before the shower
We always manage to get a lot of laughs in when we are together

Evan and Aurora May riding their bike together
Britt insisted on buying the kids these fun squirt bottles... they didn't really get what they were for but still loved sucking on them! Well, Noah knew what to do with it... one day evan came down the stairs and he was soaked from head to toe... we soon saw noah coming down the stairs too holding his EMPTY squirt bottle. =) Noah had fun squirting his cousin. In Noah's defense, Evan kept asking him to squirt his bottle at his face!
Brad reading to the kiddos
Me and Britt

Aren't the decorations adorable! My sisters did a great job

Noah and Evan loved watching the laptop or ipad together... well, they TRIED to watch it together!

Daddy and Evan on Evan's new big boy bed... mommy isn't ready to have him sleep in it yet! I like the confinement of his crib!
Do I have handsome boys or what?

Just doing his homework

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Good luck (in about a month). :)

grandma irene said...

What a sweet "thing" for your sisters to "throw you a baby shower." Yes, I do love the decorations -- where are all the guests?? I was waiting for one picture of them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, March 23, to our adorable little Evan!!!! In fact, all these little kids are adorable!!!! Miss you all!
Grandpa's back surgery was successful!!!! Yay! Love you all so very much! Grandma Irene