Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 2012

I love pictures of my sleeping boys!  Colton will be 3 months in just a couple weeks.  I can't believe it



Colton love putting his hands together, he does it all the time!  It is so adorable. 

Evan has decided to not take naps every day just to drive me crazy!  This one day he passed out in the car and we laid him on the couch... and he actually stayed asleep!



Evan loves laying by Colton every time he is on the floor.

Evan is so sweet to Colton (most of the time) and gives him kisses

Love this sweet little bum in the air!

Colton has started smiling and giggling and it's absolutely precious


Here's us in our Mickey shirts pretending to be at Disneyworld!

Colton's sweet little hand grabbing his toy

We went to Taste of Dallas and enjoyed all the many foods of Dallas.  Evan had fun at the petting zoo.


Evan loves playing with my sunglasses.. and this is what happens!  Now one of my lenses doesn't quite stay in very well! ( I guess that's what happens when you buy 10 dollar glasses)





1 comments:

Lindsay said...

hahahahha, i love these pics! The glasses are hilarious, now you have a matching pic like dad =) Also... colton asleep on brad?! is that not THE cutest! I see that it looks like he has little flippies, is he going to be a curly headed boy too? Ah, i wish I was there to snuggle and meet him!