Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Year at the Dallas State Fair!!!  We love going with all our family and enjoying the healthiest food around... fried bacon cinnamon roll anyone??

 Evan is saying "arrrrrrrrr matey shiver me timbers" 

Evan holding Livy's hand, so sweet
Wes, Evan, and Ella

Colt just chilling.  He wasn't a fan of some of the loud noises but overall was a good sport!

Evan seeing if he is tall enough to ride the ride, and then doing a dance with dad after



This was Evan's favorite ride, the bouncy car... He almost bounced out a few times (or tried to!!), but the big brother in matt kept his arm around him to sit him back down. 




Fishing for a prize!!
Oh Big Tex, gotta love him

Yea! Evan won a monkey (who knows where that thing has been!!  He was promptly washed when we got home).  "Oooh Oooh Ah Ah" as Evan calls him is now a favorite at home. 

I got a monkey on my back!!!

Fried BACON Cinnamon roll... I know you what you are thinking.. is that legal?!  Should we make an dr. appointment to unclog our arteries?!?  It was surprisingly delicious!

Don't judge!!!  It's only once a year!!  Perfect combination of salty and sweet. 

See ya next year Big Tex!!

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I love fairs and that cinnamon roll sounds D-lish!!!!

Kelly and Family said...

Oh my word! That cinnamon roll, I can't even imagine! Too funny!