Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Elmer and Lees Get Togethers

Get ready for A TON of pictures! These last few weeks Brad and I were able to go up to Utah for an Elmer Reunion. I was so glad that we were able to squeeze in seeing some of my family as well since our time was so limited. Evan did fantastic considering how much time we spent in the car (totaled: 60 hours of driving).

Here is sweet Sadie and Summer (this is proof that Summer let me hold her, and fell asleep since she was so comfortable with me!)
Look at these gorgeous girls
Evan loved that Summer and Sadie shared their toys with him
Poor Evan's sleeping schedule was non existent on our trip. He was a trooper
Fishing at Strawberry was a must, as well as a tradition. Here's Papa J and Charlie
Jack and Matt doing some sort of Kung Fu dancing (i love jack's face)
Cole the mighty warrior
Daddy and Evan around the campfire
Daddy showing Evan how to drive the boat
Evan loved wandering around our hotel room
Love this smile!
Evan laughing at The Lion King for no apparent reason (so much like Noah)
The kids taking a break from the cold weather that came through
This very well might have been my most favorite part of the whole trip! A massive rainstorm came out of nowhere and trapped us out on the water forever (well this is what the kids thought). It was freezing and the kids were a little scared.. namely Cole! So Brock, Cody, and Cole all huddled under my jacket to get warm. Cole later sat on my lap, and i loved every minute of it! Kristin wouldn't let me take Cole home with me for some reason.
It's pouring down rain??! I didn't even notice. As long as i have my sunscreens, i don't care!
Cheese face Cody
Cole, happy before the strom
Brynn and Cody in the car
Brad letting Cole have a turn
The Elmer Reunion begins! First ever 5K race... Brad and i participated by giving people fives as the ran by.
Brad dominating his poor mother in Bocce Ball.. no mercy from these Elmers

Jerry and me playing Bocce Ball... he dominated me as well.
Playing Kubb
This is where it ALL began, with Grammie and the 5 Brothers
Grammie's wonderful grandchildren
Me and the bubbers
Go Team Jerry!
Much needed sleep
Grandma and Grandpa Dougherty! Of course we gained 5 pounds each while staying 2 days.
Linds and Britt... eat your heart out! Ah, love Wingers
Grandpa "Quack Quack"
Playing at Kiwanis Park
What a great idea to use your feet to hold your slurpee
Um, brad, you've got something on your face (his love for Hickory Kist renewed)
We got to see mark and danielle, and sweet ellie and ryan.
So glad we got to catch them before they left!
Ryan and Evan sharing an icee
Chillin at Grandmas
Oh Macey's Kong ice cream
This is THE 7 Eleven my sisters and I lived at for our college years. I even said hi to Mukesh, or clerk buddy.
Gotta love J Dawgs!

Evan doing a little light reading
I love this picture of brad reading to evan
We stopped through St. George on our way. So happy to see Grandpa and Grandma Lees
Evan loved all the buttons on the organ!
Grams and Gramps Lees
They were so sweet and got out stuffed animals for Evan.
After the 20 hour car drive, Evan was so happy that Great Grandma and Grandpa waited up for him

This is just silly, i went to get evan out of his crib one day, and i could barely open the door. He had thrown all his blankets out of his crib in front of the door.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Such fun pictures!!! Looks like you had a blast! I love family!!!

Kelly and Family said...

What a fun trip! Seeing family is the best!

aprilaleman said...

Fun times!

Jerry & Tanya said...

I loved all your pictures! It was a great vacation! Glad you got to see grandparents and brothers. The kids are all so cute!

Danielle said...

Love the pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. Evan is precious.

Toni said...

Not nearly enough pictures!!! I want more. I loved loooking at them all.

Lauren Davison said...

Wow! So much fun!!!

Annie said...

Oh Ashley I love all of those pictures! Is that a Wingers Sticky Finger Salad I saw? I LOVE Wingers.

Michelle said...

So fun. Your little guy is so cute. I can't believe how much all of you three sisters kids look alike. That is so cool. Glad you could visit UT. I would love to go back. I love where I am, but so many fun memories in Provo, I miss it... even the State Hospital ;)- Not! :)