Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Little of This, and a Little of That

Evan loved playing in the water!

Direct hit
Going back for more
Look, i climbed up here all by myself, and i'm so happy about it
Don't mind me, playing with my toys
I was playing a card game while evan was happily sitting in his chair. I turned to find this! Brad told me later he rubbed his fudgsicle all over evan's face while i wasn't looking. Haha. Why? Because Brad is silly and Evan liked it.
Britt came to visit and we loved having her! Here she is with sweet Noah

My bubbers got a little worn out.
Brad drinking a slurpee... wait, what's weird about this picture?!?! Oh, he doesn't have a cup! Refer back to the fact that brad is silly.
Britt with her sweet baby girl. Evan wanted to climb up and read a book by her.
Evan learning to drive
Noah driving as well. Love those rosey cheeks!

Noah and Evan learning to play together
Beautiful britt and tessa
Cheese!!!!!
Britt and evan

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha I started cracking up at brad drinking a slurpee with no cup! Why did I start laughing? Cuz brad is just so silly =) I love the commentary ash! And how fun for britt to come up and visit, sounds like it was a blast! Too bad I wasn't there to join in on all the fun. I sure love you guys and can't wait to see you at christmas! the kiddos are soooo adorable.

Toni said...

Evan's hair looks like it's getting blonder. Is it? Where did all his curls go? Looks like he's a fun, busy boy. Glad you and Britt had a chance for some time together.

Rachel said...

So cute!!! Loved all the pics...and your comments Ash. You make me smile! Evan, Noah and Tessa are all getting so big!