Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What We've Been Up To

I decided to make Evan a ketchup costume for Halloween since he loves "dippies." The only way we can get him to eat anything is if we dip it in ketchup.
We took Evan to the park to feed the ducks and play.
Here he is again in his costume
And don't forget about crossing guard! Evan has been quite the trooper waking up early and spending hours in the car with me. He loves to watch Elmo to pass the time.
Evan being silly

Since Brad and I are closing a week late on our house, my sisters decided to come up and visit since Linds was in Houston. Here we are at Costa Vida with some friends.
Daddy and Evan feeding the ducks
Britt and Tessa watching Brad's softball game
Linds and Britt
Just being goofy... we are always the goofiest when we first see each other... then by the end of the trip we are all exhausted from kids and staying up too late!
The Sisters
Me and Linds at brad's game
Where'd Evan go??
We went to the Texas State Fair this year! Evan's only ride was not quite what he expected... as you can see by his sweet little face!
all the kids at the fair
Here's Big Tex


Evan loves to smell flowers, it's so cute cuz he bends down and just spits on them... he thinks he is smelling them.
Go go go!!! Evan never started walking... he just started running



4 comments:

grandma irene said...

So, how is our little Evan???? He is so darling -- and I miss that cutie pie! I love the picture of him "smelling the flowers," and "climbing out of the box." Don't you just love him? And how is the baby in the tummy???? Keep us posted! Have you moved into your new house yet?? Love you so much!

Rachel said...

So fun!!! Evan is growing up...and SO cute! I am glad Linds and Britt got to visit you as well!

Kelly and Family said...

I love that you could have fun with your sisters! Fabulous!

Brittany said...

I love Evan smelling the flowers! So cute. I miss that boy. I am so glad that we got to see you and hang out for the weekend. We love you guys!