Saturday, November 19, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Has it really been that long since i posted last?! I blame the move! We have officially moved into our very own place! Brad says i'm probably the only person in history to have everything moved in, unpacked, cleaned, put away, cleaned, organized, cleaned, ready to live in.. (oh, did i mentioned cleaned?) in a matter of a week. What can i say? I'm a little crazy. So basically what i'm trying to say is... Come visit!!!
Evan sure loves his Kendallooney
And of course his Suzie!
Oh the bubbers, trying to eat the 'warm fuzzies'
My silly boy
I always thought i would be that person that would refuse to decorate for Christmas BEFORE thanksgiving... guess i was wrong. Why wouldn't i want the spirit of Christmas in my home longer?! Where did i get this darling stockings you may ask??? My one and only amazing mother!

3 comments:

Jared said...

put up pictures of your house! I want to see it!

aprilaleman said...

finally!!! So fun, congrats!!!

Annie said...

Hooray for moving into your house! Hopefully we can come see it when we're in town. I can't believe how big Evan is getting!