Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Man, I have been terrible at doing the blog!  Does anyone even read blogs anymore?!?!  I'll try and catch everyone up!


Our sweet Colt is already 8 months old!  He reminds us so much of Evan.  He is a good little boy and we love him and Evan so much. 

I left the room for a minute and came back to see Colton hiding  =)

Evan is a great older brother.  He is constantly telling Colton "sshhhhh honey honey honey" whenever he starts to cry.  Or he says, "it's okay Colton, don't cry."  My favorite is when Evan will try and make Colton smile in the car.

Grandpa Lees giving horsey rides




The Reunion wore our sweet Evan out!

 Bensen eating his snack at the zoo


Tessy Bear fell asleep on Britt's shoulder.... soooo sweet



Mark tried to play a trick on Brittany... it backfired!

I love this picture of Mark and Ryan


Evan doesn't know how to keep the marker on the paper only!







Brad set the tent up for the boys to have "a campout." Good dad or what??!

The tent may or may not still be up even though it's been a few weeks  =)

Dad of the year?!  I think so.  Even Evan's doctor told brad after watching them together at an appointment, "i can tell you have a special relationship with your son." It's true, he loves his boys



My handsome boys wearing Christmas ties









Evan was a shepherd for the Christmas program





The traditional christmas dance to Dolly Parton's Christmas songs










Brad's "reincarnated" blanket for one of his presents. 

A new wagon!!!



Evan is officially in a big boy bed!  He has only gotten out once so far.  We awoke to him crying at about 3:30 in the morning.  We were impressed he made it all the way downstairs in the dark without hurting himself!  

All in all it has been a great year!  Brad is going back to school for yet ANOTHER Masters, (MBA this time), and keeps busy with his calling in the Young Men program.  I keep busy with my two little boys! 

1 comments:

aprilaleman said...

For the record I always look to see if you update. I don't feel like I get a good idea from facebook and the like.